CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES
September 13, 2012
As per the direction of AICTE vide Letter No 1-101/DPG/AICTE/ Ombudsman/2012/4612, Dated July 9, 2012, a Grievance Redressal Committee for our institution- Center for Management Studies, Orissa Engineering College is constituted opting the following members:
1. Dr.Jyoti Ranjan Mohanty,AssociateProfessor Chairperson.
2. Dr. Pinku Paul, Assistant Professor, Member.
3. Mr. Dayanidhi Jena, Office Superintendent, Member
4. Sri. Deepak Pattanaik, Lecturer, Member Convener.
5. Mrs. P. Visala, Computer Operator, Registry (to receive the grievance).
The Registry will receive written grievances of aggrieved students, parents and others and place the same before the Committee, within next seven days. The grievances will be redressed at the college level. In the event of the aggrieved party not satisfied with the decision of the Grievance Redressal Committee, they can appeal to the OMBUDSMAN, to be appointed by the University (BPUT) as per the AICTE (Establishment of Mechanism for Grievance Redressal) Regulations, 2012 notified vide notification F.No. 37-3/Legal/2012 dated 25.05.2012.